Amphenol Fiber Systems International (AFSI) designed and developed the Tactical High-Density (THD) connectors to meet the ever-increasing demands of high-density harsh environment fiber optic connectivity. THD series connectors are particularly suited for the reliable tactical connections required for digital communication on and near the battlefield, high bandwidth commercial or industrial applications. AFSI’s multi-channel fiber optic connectors are designed to provide the best possible optical performance for applications with extreme environmental conditions. The THD series is another example of AFSI’s leadership in high-density tactical fiber optic connectors.
THD series connectors build on the success of the AFSI TFOCA-II®. These ultra high-density connectors utilize commercially available 1.25mm zirconia ceramic ferrules and alignment sleeves resulting in exceptional insertion loss performance.
- 48, 64 & 72-channel configurations
- Rugged high-density connectors for harsh environments
- For use with multimode and single mode fiber
- Precision ceramic ferrule and alignment sleeve technology
- Rugged design for reliable operation beyond the limitations of high channel count commercial connectors
- Disaster recovery
- Military tactical deployments
- Strategic installations
- Oil, gas and geoscience industries
|Number of Channels||48, 64 & 72-channels|
|Insertion Loss||62.5/125 multimode fiber – 0.75dB max 9/125
single mode fiber – 0.75dB max
|Fiber Type||62.5/125 multimode or 9/125 single mode|